- KDRT accepts underwriting support from businesses located in and around Yolo County. KDRT reserves the right to refuse to accept underwriting support for a variety of reasons.
- Underwriting acknowledgments will be aired at the top and/or half of each hour.
- All announcements will be produced by KDRT, at the KDRT studio and read by KDRT voice talent.
KDRT is non-commercial; underwriting messages are not commercials. Your business message should be about 30 words or 15 seconds in length. Our staff will assist you in composing a message that is within Federal Communications Commission ("FCC") guidelines.
In accordance with FCC regulations for public radio stations, messages may include:
- Name, location, web address, telephone and/or fax number of your business
- Value-neutral descriptions of your products or services
- Your brand or trade names
- Your registered slogan (if "non-promotional")
- Historical information, such as length of time in business
Your on-air message will read something like this:
"KDRT program support provided by [name of business], providing [value-neutral description of business; type of goods/services offered], located at [your address/phone number/website]."
You may also (or alternately) elect to include a message of support for KDRT, e.g.:
". . . [name of business], urging you to join them in supporting LPFM radio KDRT."
Contact our development director at this email or 757.2419 for more information on how to make a “sound” investment.